ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What a gift the Shakuhachi is !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Nyogetsu
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2012-03-12, 02:50    Post subject: What a gift the Shakuhachi is ! Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Today I played BANSHIKI with a student for the safe passage into its next incarnation of his beloved dog. His wife would take the dog with her to use in therapy for people in hospitals and nursing homes. This old dog had healed and given peace to 100s of people, but sadly had to be put to sleep yesterday. I have played this piece 100s of times over the past 40 years for the same reason that I have today. How grateful I am to have this wonderful gift to enable me to feel the joys and sorrows of human and animal existence! I feel very fortunate that the shakuhachi has enabled me to feel that I can sometimes hear and be at one with the heartbeat of the earth.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:18    Post subject: What a gift the Shakuhachi is !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation