ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ESS May newsletter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
philiphoran
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2012-05-07, 12:26    Post subject: ESS May newsletter Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hi everyone,

The May edition of the ESS newsletter needs your help! Please send reviews of recent events and notice of forthcoming events with photos. The first offer for designing a cover page will be accepted.

Again, please let me know if you are willing to translate. We would like translations into German, French and English. Translations into other languages will be possible if time permits.

The deadline for submission will be May 15.

The ESS are collecting information about shakuhachi teachers and organisations in Europe to go on the new website. We will be contacting members who already gave information for the October 2006 edition and February 2010 edition (‘The Shakuhachi in Europe’), to update their information. If you were not part of these editions and wish to be included, please contact either Kiku or me. The information we are looking for is to include:

Name of teacher/organisation.
Contact details (webpage, email, etc.)
Languages spoken by teacher and places they teach.
A short biography/description of the teacher/organisation (less than 200 words).

Many thanks, Philip Horan.

P.S. I am introducing a new 'News' feature into the newsletter. Thanks for the inspiration for the idea, Joke! Please send me information about any news you have: a piece you performed, upcoming events related to Japan in your country, a charity event you participated in, a local gathering of players, a visiting shakuhachi player, etc. with a photo if possible. You only need to write a line or two. Let's see how many countries we can represent in the News feature! News from outside Europe also welcome.
Visit poster’s website
Jam

PostPosted: 2012-05-10, 00:01    Post subject: ESS May newsletter Reply with quote

Hi Philip, I'm going to play in the WSF at the start of next month, I can get some pictures if you like? Though I guess that's a bit late eh?
philiphoran
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2012-05-10, 17:33    Post subject: ESS May newsletter Reply with quote

Yes, take plenty of photos and we can include an article by you in the next newsletter.
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:23    Post subject: ESS May newsletter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation