ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Marco Lienhard and Taikoza free concert NYC September 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
zacskinner

PostPosted: 2012-08-19, 16:03    Post subject: Marco Lienhard and Taikoza free concert NYC September 8 Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Saturday, September 8th, 2012

Marco Lienhard, Taikoza Inwood- Isham Park Concert
Taikoza in the Park 5:30-6:30PM | FREE!!!!!!
Across from 10 Park Terrace East, South 215th street- one block west of Broadway NYC NY 10034
Bring a blanket to sit on the grass!
Rain date is Sunday 9/9 same time

Info also available at taikoza.com
Perry Yung
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2012-08-20, 15:00    Post subject: Marco Lienhard and Taikoza free concert NYC September 8 Reply with quote

Just put it on my calender!
Visit poster’s website
Kohl Sudduth

PostPosted: 2012-08-20, 16:08    Post subject: Marco Lienhard and Taikoza free concert NYC September 8 Reply with quote

Thanks for posting this! Reminds me I'd meant to post this a few weeks back. It's a link to a kickstarter campaign for Marco's upcoming Fukuda Rando CD. I've heard some of the early recordings. Marco's shakuhachi and Charles Tang's piano playing are both simply remarkable. If people are so inclined, please support the campaign. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/641430015/east-winds-ensemble-plays-fuk…
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 20:48    Post subject: Marco Lienhard and Taikoza free concert NYC September 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation