ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A big thank-you to Perry Yung

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Paul Gardner

PostPosted: 2012-10-19, 15:48    Post subject: A big thank-you to Perry Yung Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
I just want to say a massive public 'thank-you' to Perry Yung Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I've just received my first 'real' shakuhachi from him. A 1.8 Kinko style shakuhachi in D from the 1950's. there is no maker's hanko but it now proudly bears Perry's 'Rebirth' hanko on it, marking it as coming through his workshop as one of his 'Tensei' line of instruments.
If I could attach pictures from an iPad I'd post some lovely pics...
I only hope that I can do it justice!

A fast, friendly and totally professional service. First Class!

Thank-you Perry! Okay Okay Okay Okay

Ps. I owe you a beer or tea or cake...or all three!
Perry Yung
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2012-10-20, 14:42    Post subject: A big thank-you to Perry Yung Reply with quote

Hi Paul, all you owe me is plenty of time playing that flute!

The pint is on me Wink

A deep bow, Perry
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 16:37    Post subject: A big thank-you to Perry Yung

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation