ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When Shakuhachi players go crazy...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Media Centre
Previous topic :: Next topic  
J. Danza
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2012-11-19, 11:16    Post subject: When Shakuhachi players go crazy... Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Alcvin Ramos, Jeff Cairns and myself in our Vancouver concert... more to come (a piece written by Alcvin and arranged by the group)

http://youtu.be/8S4PN6_kMRY
Jam

PostPosted: 2012-11-19, 13:01    Post subject: When Shakuhachi players go crazy... Reply with quote

Very cool. I liked the percussive/vocal build up and when the flutes came back in it felt very powerful. Shakuhachi and drumming go very well together!
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2012-11-19, 14:55    Post subject: When Shakuhachi players go crazy... Reply with quote

Cool!
Very nice video recording as well - as playing!
Yes, we wanna see more!!!! Smile
Visit poster’s website Skype
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2012-11-20, 19:44    Post subject: When Shakuhachi players go crazy... Reply with quote

Waow! Shocked Very impressive.

A beautiful performance all three.

Drums are magnificent and Shakuhachi also.

A great moment. Thanks to share it. Very Happy

PostPosted: 2012-11-23, 14:20    Post subject: When Shakuhachi players go crazy... Reply with quote

Looks like fun! What are the white bowls in front?
J. Danza
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2012-11-23, 19:13    Post subject: When Shakuhachi players go crazy... Reply with quote

Those are Crystal Bowls... 99% Quartz... kind of mega Tibetan Bowls with a very pure and long tone... I'll post the part where we improvise with those soon.
Fiona Dawes

PostPosted: 2012-12-02, 08:09    Post subject: When Shakuhachi players go crazy... Reply with quote

Awesome and crazy. I am looking forward to the next movement.
Itamar Foguel

PostPosted: 2012-12-03, 23:29    Post subject: When Shakuhachi players go crazy... Reply with quote

very cool ! thanks for sharing !
Visit poster’s website
Tenderfoot

PostPosted: 2014-06-15, 20:20    Post subject: When Shakuhachi players go crazy... Reply with quote

I'm discovering so much great stuff here in my new found passion
Thanks to everyone......
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 19:24    Post subject: When Shakuhachi players go crazy...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Media Centre All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation