ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Taiko/Shakuhachi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2012-12-14, 17:03    Post subject: Taiko/Shakuhachi Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hi !

A piece with Taiko drums (made with my music software) and my Shakuhachi.

I made two tracks of Shakuhachi to give more dynamism.

Do not hesitate to put the strong sound, to take advantage of Taiko!

Thank you for your listening Wink

https://soundcloud.com/#plume-blanche/taikoshahuhachi

PostPosted: 2012-12-15, 13:49    Post subject: Taiko/Shakuhachi Reply with quote

This link does not work. Sad

Try one of those :

https://soundcloud.com/#plume-blanche/taiko-shakuhachi-1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cDF-lJtEps

Thank you.

PostPosted: 2012-12-27, 11:29    Post subject: Taiko/Shakuhachi Reply with quote

I like your interest, keep exploring and growing.
Also, spend as much time practising long notes as you spend practising melodies.

Kel.
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2012-12-29, 13:53    Post subject: Taiko/Shakuhachi Reply with quote

Yes, I agree with you, I have to force me to the technical exercises if I want to move forward.

I ordered two books:"Japanese Bamboo Flute Book/CD by Masayuki Koga", and "Shakuhachi Workbook/CD by James Nyoraku Schlefer".
I should receive within 10 days I think.

It will help me to discipline me a little.
So far, playing the feeling liked me and was enough to make me make progress, but now I feel that I turn in circles.
I understand that it is not enough to play to progress, but to also require to work! Very Happy

Thank you for your advice.

PostPosted: 2012-12-29, 14:48    Post subject: Taiko/Shakuhachi Reply with quote

They are good books!
Good luck with it!
Visit poster’s website Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 19:23    Post subject: Taiko/Shakuhachi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation