ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Benefit Concert and Fundraising for a new kidney
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
chikuzen
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2013-04-20, 01:56    Post subject: Benefit Concert and Fundraising for a new kidney Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hi everyone, the concerts starts in 2 hr. so let's try to run up the score! Thanks everyone for your help. Dig in the cushions of the sofa and underneath the car seats for all the change you can spare. Thanks so much.
Brian Tairaku Ritchie

PostPosted: 2013-04-21, 17:16    Post subject: Benefit Concert and Fundraising for a new kidney Reply with quote

So, how was the concert? Mad
chikuzen
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2013-04-25, 00:15    Post subject: Benefit Concert and Fundraising for a new kidney Reply with quote

Thanks Brian. Sorry to be slow. I wasn't on internet after friday till I got home last night. The concert went well although the zen seats certainly out sold the actual physical ones. We played 4 group songs, two duets with Cornelius and myself, and Karl Young, Cornelius and I all played a couple solos. Or maybe three for Cb and myself. We are hoping to get some good footage out of them but won't know for a couple days.
Thanks everyone for the donations. We sold about 130 zen seats and there's a few more donations to come in. I think Perry did well with the flute auction, maybe $1100: total so we generated about $2500. this weekend for Sarah. Her GoFundMe.com site has Generated &3250. So she's about half way to what she'll need. That's looking real good. I know she's getting a lot of positivity and hope realizing that we all are backing her. So, thanks again for your donations.
chikuzen
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2013-04-26, 05:00    Post subject: Benefit Concert and Fundraising for a new kidney Reply with quote

We should have some of the concert up on utube in a day or so.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:21    Post subject: Benefit Concert and Fundraising for a new kidney

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation