ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shakuhachi move to Cody, Wyoming

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
chikuzen
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2013-01-12, 00:44    Post subject: Shakuhachi move to Cody, Wyoming Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Sorry to have been absent for so long on this forum. My wife, Aura, my dog Casey and I moved to Cody, Wyoming this past summer. Moving is a killer but this is a beautiful place just east of Yellowstone National Park. Cody is a small town of 9,500 people...actually 5,000 cowboys and 4,500 Wyomingites. The people are the friendliest I have every met and it's quite a safe, quiet and peaceful place to live. Please visit any time and we can see Yellowstone together and hit the hot springs! I will be doing a camp at a mountain lodge here in Oct. So please join us. I'll post more about that later when the details are ironed out.

My new address:

1620 26th St.
Cody, Wy 82414
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 20:44    Post subject: Shakuhachi move to Cody, Wyoming

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation