ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bought a new shakuhachi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse
Previous topic :: Next topic  
George.X

PostPosted: 2013-01-18, 05:28    Post subject: Bought a new shakuhachi Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
I am an old user here, but seems the ID has been locked. Maybe too long didn't logged in.

I live in Shanghai. a Traditional shakuhachi player. ( miu an shakuhachi)

Bought a shakuhachi in new year first day~~

cornu cervi

glad to log in again!

PostPosted: 2013-01-18, 05:48    Post subject: the other one shakuhachi Reply with quote

the other one shakuhachi from my senior fellow apprentice. Mr. Wang.

this shakuhachi is on the top of top list as all of the shakuhachis how many our "master shifu" have.

best one. no more any one better.

well. My new shakuhachi on the top list also. but not Good Enough as this one. hehehehe.

I think I'm the guy who is called "equipment lover".. with no technique..

however this shakuhachi is a gift. it's didn't need payment as well.

enjoy here following :

PostPosted: 2013-01-18, 05:52    Post subject: Bought a new shakuhachi Reply with quote

well click the pictures can view full size? cool!

PostPosted: 2013-01-18, 09:02    Post subject: Bought a new shakuhachi Reply with quote

Both very beautiful. I like second shakuhachi, it has character. I am beginning and have a student model. I hope to learn.
Ernest

PostPosted: 2013-01-18, 10:06    Post subject: Bought a new shakuhachi Reply with quote

Big_e wrote:
Both very beautiful. I like second shakuhachi, it has character. I am beginning and have a student model. I hope to learn.
Ernest

exactly! the second one is made by useing a bamboo the one has strong characteristic...

also has characteristic in the production process. --- teacher told me.

PostPosted: Today at 12:04    Post subject: Bought a new shakuhachi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation