ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Japan Trip, Part 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Nyogetsu
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2013-01-30, 22:25    Post subject: Japan Trip, Part 2 Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hi Everybody,

*Tour Update
There are 8 registered members for the Tour this year (May 17- June 2, 2013).
While I only have a little room left, there is still definitely space for 2 more members.

But time is running out.
In about 5 weeks I will need to book hotels, and of course, the Imperial Gardens etc.

So, with this in mind, I would really appreciate if you can all contact me if you are interested. If you need more time to make a decision, please try to estimate how much more time you will need.

I can accommodate you now, but it will get difficult as departure time draws closer.
Don't miss out on this extraordinary adventure!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
(If you need me to send the ITINERARY again, or if you have any questions, please let me know)

Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin
<nyogetsu@gmail.com>
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 09:45    Post subject: Japan Trip, Part 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation