ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sadness and Sorrow Fingering Charts?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Dōjō
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Elia

PostPosted: 2013-03-20, 00:52    Post subject: Sadness and Sorrow Fingering Charts? Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hello guys. I'm looking for the sheet music for this song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOnRpiJhXQc), does anyone know where I can find it?
Thanks! ^__^

p.s. this youtube video has a horrible audio, I know Razz

- David Zasloff
jfox

PostPosted: 2013-03-20, 14:05    Post subject: Sadness and Sorrow Fingering Charts? Reply with quote

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9382536/Naruto-Sadness-and-Sorrow-Music-Sheet

Smile
Elia

PostPosted: 2013-03-20, 15:47    Post subject: Sadness and Sorrow Fingering Charts? Reply with quote

Thank you but I need the music sheet for Shakuhachi ^_^'

- David Zasloff
Perry Yung
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2013-03-21, 17:11    Post subject: Sadness and Sorrow Fingering Charts? Reply with quote

Elia wrote:
Thank you but I need the music sheet for Shakuhachi ^_^'

Ciao Elia, I don't think there are any traditional shakuhachi notation for contemporary music such as this.

However, when the kids wanted to learn the main theme for Naruto, I notated the first part for them. You'll have to figure out the phrasing and find the best Ri no Meri fingering that works for you (pitch of #4 hole one step down).

The original was probably done with a 1.6 seven hole flute.
Good luck!

Visit poster’s website
Elia

PostPosted: 2013-03-21, 19:49    Post subject: Sadness and Sorrow Fingering Charts? Reply with quote

Many Thanks Perry! Mr. Green Mr. Green :*

- David Zasloff
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:45    Post subject: Sadness and Sorrow Fingering Charts?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Dōjō All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation