ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

L'appel de la Terre (Call ot the Earth)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2013-03-24, 16:43    Post subject: L'appel de la Terre (Call ot the Earth) Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
" The call of the Earth " is an improvisation with Drum and Shakuhachi. This time I play Shakuhachi Jinashi, but also the Drum.
I made it in a spirit of Spiritual Journey at the heart of the vibrations of our Planet, the Earth.
I hope that the journey will please you.

PostPosted: 2013-03-25, 00:36    Post subject: L'appel de la Terre (Call ot the Earth) Reply with quote

Nice! Smile
Visit poster’s website Skype
Perry Yung
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2013-03-25, 15:30    Post subject: Re: L'appel de la Terre (Call ot the Earth) Reply with quote

Plume Blanche wrote:

Bonjour Elizabeth, of all the recordings I've heard you make, this one resonates the most with me. Your own playing of both tracks reveals more of your personal journey. It's always nice to hear something expressed in a unique and personal nature.

Looking forward to the next one!

- Merci, Perry
Visit poster’s website
Chris Northover

PostPosted: 2013-03-25, 18:09    Post subject: L'appel de la Terre (Call ot the Earth) Reply with quote

Bonjour Plume Blanche, est-ce que tu as trouve par hasard "Online Hindustani music resources". Je crois que tu peux faire une bonne expérience avec les sons indiens.
Un peu comme "Towards the Rising Sun", un melange des sons indiens et japonais, Chris.
Plume Blanche

PostPosted: 2013-03-28, 20:02    Post subject: L'appel de la Terre (Call ot the Earth) Reply with quote

Kiku Day wrote:
Nice! Smile

Thank you Kiku Smile

PostPosted: 2013-03-28, 20:05    Post subject: L'appel de la Terre (Call ot the Earth) Reply with quote

Perry Yung wrote:
Plume Blanche wrote:

Bonjour Elizabeth, of all the recordings I've heard you make, this one resonates the most with me. Your own playing of both tracks reveals more of your personal journey. It's always nice to hear something expressed in a unique and personal nature.

Looking forward to the next one!

- Merci, Perry

Thanks Perry for having listen to my music and for your nice comment.

It really makes me happy. Smile

PostPosted: 2013-03-28, 20:22    Post subject: L'appel de la Terre (Call ot the Earth) Reply with quote

Chris Northover wrote:
Bonjour Plume Blanche, est-ce que tu as trouve par hasard "Online Hindustani music resources". Je crois que tu peux faire une bonne expérience avec les sons indiens.
Un peu comme "Towards the Rising Sun", un melange des sons indiens et japonais, Chris.

Bonjour Chris,
J'aime beaucoup la musique indienne.
C'est un univers musical que j'apprécie.
J'avais regardé en direct sur internet un concert de Hariprasad Chausaria, et ça m'avait beaucoup plu.
Je ferai une recherche plus approfondie ce week-end sur "Online Hindustani music resources".
Je te remercie de me donner l'idée d'explorer dans ce sens. Okay

PostPosted: Today at 06:41    Post subject: L'appel de la Terre (Call ot the Earth)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation