ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Once in a lifetime affordable trip to Japan...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Nyogetsu
Professional Member

PostPosted: 2013-04-08, 02:18    Post subject: Once in a lifetime affordable trip to Japan... Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
......has just become more affordable!

I have been taking people to Japan at least once a year for 33 years. It is the most economical trip on the market. Unfortunately, one of the members of my group going to Japan this year (May17-June 2, 2013), has had to bow out due to medical problems. However, since certain expenses have already been paid, I find myself able to reduce this already very economical trip ($3,400) an additional 22%. The new price for the one (maybe two ) remaining spots is now $2,700. The only things that are not covered in this price are Airfare and (optional) shakuhachi lessons with myself or Kurahashi Yodo II. But these lessons are also very reasonable.

The time, I realize is very tight, so a decision is necessary as soon as possible. If you would like a detailed itinerary sent to you, please let me know. I will say that the focus of this year's trip is a five-day adventure in Kyushu. In Kyushu, we will visit Mt. Aso (the largest active Volcano in Asia, the Hot Springs of Beppu, and other natural wonders. As usual, we will spend time in Kyoto, Nara, and Tokyo, with side trips to Hitachi-City, Kamakura, and Tenri. We will see Concerts, Imperial Gardens, Shrines, Temples, Museums, and spend time with the people of Japan, which is the main difference between my trips and the regular commercial Japan trips.
If you've always wanted to go to Japan, it will not get any less expensive or more fun than this!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:16    Post subject: Once in a lifetime affordable trip to Japan...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Kiosk All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation