ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warm shakuhachi greetings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Andy Blake

PostPosted: 2011-04-01, 04:39    Post subject: Warm shakuhachi greetings Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
It was a pleasant surprise to find this new forum dedicated to shakuhachi. I have only been playing for five months but have made it a regular part of my day. I've learned a great deal reading through many posts on shakuhachiforum.com and am happy that there is an ongoing presence of expertise here to help unravel the finer points of the art and to share experiences from around the world.

Thank you to the organisers that made this space.

Andy
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2011-04-01, 07:34    Post subject: Warm shakuhachi greetings Reply with quote

WElcome to the forum, Andy.
we look forward to hear more about your shakuhachi experiences... Smile
Visit poster’s website Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 13:54    Post subject: Warm shakuhachi greetings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Teahouse All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation