ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Second & low octave

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Elia

PostPosted: 2013-05-12, 13:30    Post subject: Second & low octave Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hello guys. Sorry if this question has already been done by others, but I haven't found anything about that. However, I wanted to ask the correct fingering to play second and low octave: can someone explain that to me? :-)
Thank you for your eventual response.

- David Zasloff
Chris Northover

PostPosted: 2013-05-12, 19:38    Post subject: Second & low octave Reply with quote

Hi Elia, You should look at http://shakuhachi.atspace.cc
Elia

PostPosted: 2013-05-13, 18:29    Post subject: Second & low octave Reply with quote

Hi Chris :-)
Can you tell me precisely where should I look?

Thank you.

- David Zasloff
Chris Northover

PostPosted: 2013-05-13, 19:54    Post subject: Second & low octave Reply with quote

The site has a downloadable fingering chart. You could also look at nyokai.com/students/fingerchart.pdf
Stefan Emich

PostPosted: 2013-05-13, 20:05    Post subject: Second & low octave Reply with quote

and here:
http://www.shakuhachiforum.eu/t216-Shakuhachi-Fingering-Charts.htm

PostPosted: 2013-05-13, 20:29    Post subject: Second & low octave Reply with quote

Thank you very much guys! I'll read all calmly Very Happy

(sorry for the trouble, but I'm play shakuhachi without a teacher and often I have difficulty during practice) Razz

- David Zasloff
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2013-05-14, 13:14    Post subject: Second & low octave Reply with quote

You could consider a Skype teacher in case you need help. Smile
Good luck with it!
Visit poster’s website Skype
Elia

PostPosted: 2013-05-14, 13:37    Post subject: Second & low octave Reply with quote

Hi Kiku. I tried to ask Skype Lessons at an Italian Shakuhachi Teacher (the only one that I found), but he said that does not use Skype.
I also thought about asking foreign teachers, but I have problems with languages Very Happy

I'm not so lucky Razz

- David Zasloff
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2013-05-14, 13:41    Post subject: Second & low octave Reply with quote

What is your language?
Italian I assume. Yes, I see an Italian quote as well on your posts. Smile
There are Spanish speaking teachers around... and I usually get by in Italy mixing Spanish and French, so I could help you too if you have a particular problem.
We will soonish get a list of teachers in Europe up on the ESS website.
I also think Brian Tairaku Ritchie speaks Italian...
Elia

PostPosted: 2013-05-14, 13:54    Post subject: Second & low octave Reply with quote

Yes Kiku I'm Italian.
If you know a teacher that can speaking my language would be awesome :-D

Thnx

- David Zasloff
Kiku Day

PostPosted: 2013-05-14, 22:06    Post subject: Second & low octave Reply with quote

Look up Tairaku here and send him a pm (private message) to ask if he speaks Italian and if he teaches on Skype. Smile
JF Lagrost
Administrator

PostPosted: 2013-05-15, 08:53    Post subject: Second & low octave Reply with quote

Parlo un poco italiano, ma quanto basta per scrivere un po'... Insegnare italiano con Skype è abbastanza fuori delle mie possibilità. Bannir Mort de Rire
Visit poster’s website
Elia

PostPosted: 2013-05-15, 10:21    Post subject: Second & low octave Reply with quote

>>>Parlo un poco italiano, ma quanto basta per scrivere un po'... Insegnare italiano con Skype è abbastanza fuori delle mie possibilità.

Se vuoi io insegno a te l'italiano e tu a me a suonare il flauto Very Happy Very Happy

@Kiku

Thank you, I'll try to do as you told me. Thanks.

- David Zasloff
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 22:45    Post subject: Second & low octave

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation