ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index ESS Shakuhachi Forum
Practice, Culture and History of Japanese Bamboo Flute 尺八. A Project of the European Shakuhachi Society (ESS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7 holes shakuhachi fingering chart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen
Previous topic :: Next topic  
gerardo1000

PostPosted: 2013-06-03, 19:40    Post subject: 7 holes shakuhachi fingering chart Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
I just received from Ken La Cosse a PVC Bauhaus shakuhachi in the modern version with 7 holes (what a nice instrument for the price !).
Can someone help me find a 7 hole shakuhachi fingering chart ? Thank you !
JF Lagrost
Administrator

PostPosted: 2013-06-03, 21:25    Post subject: 7 holes shakuhachi fingering chart Reply with quote

Have a look at this topic in the Dōjō. There is a fingering chart I called "Tozan and Kinko (old & new)", it's for both 5 holes and 7 holes shakuhachi.
Visit poster’s website
gerardo1000

PostPosted: 2013-06-03, 21:47    Post subject: 7 holes shakuhachi fingering chart Reply with quote

Sorry I am a bit confused. It seems to me that the chart is for five holes shakuhachi ?
JF Lagrost
Administrator

PostPosted: 2013-06-03, 22:57    Post subject: 7 holes shakuhachi fingering chart Reply with quote

I'm speaking about this one :
Tozan and Kinko (old & new) Fingering Chart : Left / Center / Right
The two additional small holes are represented.
Visit poster’s website
gerardo1000

PostPosted: 2013-06-03, 23:04    Post subject: 7 holes shakuhachi fingering chart Reply with quote

Thank you.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:59    Post subject: 7 holes shakuhachi fingering chart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ESS Shakuhachi Forum Forum Index -> ESS Forums -> The Playpen All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation